Workshops & Retreats to Enrich Your Life
Not only are retreats and workshops relaxing and fun, they can be incredibly healing and transformative. Sometimes we need to step away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives in order to recharge our batteries and gain perspective. On top of that, many people make long-lasting friendships on retreats as they bond with like-minded people.
Sea, Sun, & Sky: Escape to Santorini - September 17-22, 2018
The Greek Islands are a place of immeasurable beauty. Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience and discover the sheer magic of Santorini.
Our luxurious lodgings are set in the picturesque village of Imerovigli, which overlooks the caldera, the volcano, and the surrounding islands -- and is host to Santorini’s stunning sunsets. Our quiet retreat is away from the hustle & bustle of the city, yet positioned within easy reach of the capital, Fira, and the beautiful village of Oia. Rooms and suites are designed with chic, minimal décor and simple lines. Mesmerizing views can be found in every corner of the resort.
Our retreats are carefully curated experiences with attention paid to each and every detail. Our goal is for you to have a stress-free, uplifting experience that renews and recharges you on every level: body, mind, & spirit. During our retreat, we will practice daily yoga and meditation, sail around the island, explore Santorini’s charming villages and beaches, & savor delicious food and wine in local restaurants.
- Daily yoga & meditation led by Lauren Maher, C-IAYT
- Luxury accommodations with full amenities for 5 nights
- Daily breakfasts made with fresh, local ingredients
- Delicious dinners serving authentic, local cuisine
- Sunset cruise to the Red Beach, White Beach, and hot springs -- where you can swim, snorkel, or simply enjoy hanging out on the boat!
- Day trip to the famous, photogenic town of Oia
- “Big Photos, Small Camera”: An iPhone photography workshop with Norman Lesperance
- “Pen to Paper”: An Introductory Writing workshop with Norman Lesperance
- Jaw-dropping Views of the Caldera and Volcano
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Pool Bar Lounge
- Night Bar
- Spa/Wellness Center
- Fitness Center
- Fine Dining
- Private Balconies
- On-site Concierge
- On-site Boutique
Please email email@example.com with questions and for further details about reservations and pricing.
Authentic Italy: A Yoga, Food, & Wine Experience
September 23-30, 2017
Join us for an unforgettable experience in beautiful central Italy. This 7-day retreat (September 23-30, 2017) is designed to help you unplug, unwind, and fully immerse yourself in "la dolce vita." We'll practice daily yoga and meditation, soak up beautiful art and scenery, visit stunning hill towns in Umbria and Tuscany, & indulge in delicious food and wine. Set just outside of Assisi, our hotel is set in a restored fortress dating form 1340. The hotel is a quiet oasis located on a 20-acre park and features a top-of-the-line spa, sauna, and pool.
Our retreat includes:
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Day trips to Assisi, Gubbio, Montefalco, Bevagna, Spello, Spoleto & Cortona (of the famed Under the Tuscan Sun)
- Delicious catered dinners
- Wine tastings and trip to a local winery
- A four-course gourmet cooking class led by a local chef
- A truffle hunting trip followed by a 3-course truffle-infused meal
- Specialized yoga and meditation workshops
Price: $2400 per person (double occupancy)
Please inquire about single occupancy rates or rates for suites.
Please email Lauren for more details.
Gratitude and Grace: A Yoga and Self-Care Day Retreat
Sunday, November 5, 201810-4pm, Monrovia Canyon Park
As we move towards the holidays, it’s helpful to slow down and focus on what we are grateful for, rather than get caught up in the stress and whirlwind of holiday planning. Our retreat will focus on self-care and healing in beautiful Monrovia Canyon Park. Set in a cozy cabin surrounded by nature, you’ll feel like you are miles away from Los Angeles, with plenty of tall trees, streams, wildlife, and a nearby waterfall to explore.
We will start our day with a morning practice that includes yoga, breath work, mantra, and meditation, which will be followed by a leisurely lunch. In the afternoon, we will explore ways to increase our self-care and actively reduce our stress levels. Our work will be inspired by traditional yogic texts as well as modern psychology. We will conclude the day with a restorative Yoga Nidra session and a gratitude practice.
Cost: $100 before 10/1; $125 after 10/1
*Cost includes catered lunch
*Please arrive at 9:45am for a 10am start!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, a detailed schedule, or to RSVP.